To help your child play safely, please follow our simple rules:
- Safety of the children is our #1 priority. We require the adults to remain in the centre and provide direct supervision of their children. We want to ensure that all of our guests feel comfortable and safe.
- Shoes and bare feet are not allowed in the playground area.
- You are not allowed to bring meals and drinks to Jolos Kinderwelt, except baby food.
- Adults may play with their children, except in the following areas: Wild-West-Express train ride, bumper cars, giant crocodile, soft mountain, bull riding and multi-bed trampolines.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by their parent/adult at all times.
- No smoking inside the bulding.
- No animals inside the bulding.
- Only food and drink purchased at our diner may be consumed at JOLOs Kinderwelt, and consumed only at tables or in the party bays.
- Only children aged 5 and under are permitted in the toddler area.
- No food, gum or beverages are allowed on the playground equipment.
- No running or rough play.
- JOLOs Kinderwelt is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
As a matter of course Jolos Kinderwelt is wheelchair-accessible.